December can be a hectic time. Between attending holiday parties, navigating the shopping mall and the pressure to give lots of gifts, it can be easy to forget to book in quality time with your honey. If you’re having a hard time thinking of date ideas that are intimate and festive, this list will certainly come in handy.
- The first one is super simple and super cost friendly. Grab your honey and a hot chocolate then jump in the car and drive to the fanciest neighbourhood in your area. Look at all the beautifully lit houses and take in the glistening snow. You can also get all bundled up and walk the streets instead.
- Do some holiday baking together: Peanut butter balls and gingerbread cookies are great. Make a list of all the festive cookies and treats you will make together and then write down all the ingredients you will need. Take a trip to the store to buy everything and then put on your aprons and bake away! Don’t forget to take some cute selfies with your aprons on.
- Volunteer at a soup kitchen. Take time out of your busy schedule to give back to those who need it most. You have enough time to plan this in both your schedules now. This can make a memorable day that you both share and can help you feel fulfilled.
- Go ice skating! Get all bundled up and go to your local skating rink. This is a great way to spend order xanax online cheap quality time together while getting outside and being active. If you go in the evening it’s even more romantic because the rinks are usually all lit up!
- Take a trip to the theatre to see the nutcracker ballet. If this is an option for you it can be a super festive treat for you to share with your honey. Put your phones away and soak in the beauty of the performance with no distractions.
- Decorate the tree together. For a lot of people decorating the Christmas tree brings back childhood memories. Play Christmas carols, put on ugly Christmas sweaters and take some cute pictures. This can be a really sweet way to build something together.
- Host an intimate Christmas party together with your closest friends. Keep expectations low and have it be fun and casual. You can have an ugly sweater party, secret Santa, have a potluck or do a cookie exchange. You can even do a pyjama party.
- Have a Christmas movie marathon. Pick all your favourite movies, take out the peanut butter balls you made together, make some hot chocolate and cuddle under a big blanket. This can be a simple yet intimate way to spend time together.
Commit to creating lasting memories this holiday season. The first step is grabbing your calendar and planning it now. Otherwise it will be January before we know it and another year gone by where you tell yourself you wish you had created more time to enjoy!